Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Tile Man Tiling

Alex arrived right on time yesterday with all the tile AND donuts! (Evil person, he ;-) Here he is painting the seams with waterproofing. It goes on pink and dries red!








Trimming tiles











Placing the first two tiles on the front of my tub.

The floor guys came yesterday afternoon, and smeared mud over all the seams and filled in all the staple holes. They also left my flooring in the kitchen (rolled) to warm up. Today Bill &c will move the island out of the kitchen, and the floor guys will have an open space in which to work. The bathroom vanity is in the garage so Alex has room to tile, and the floor guys will have room to floor.

Paco Belle has decided I'm her people, and as long as I don't go away, she's happy. She prefers if I sit so she has a lap (as in now) but is comfortable if I carry her. (Safer to carry her in this madness than to let her run free and escape - or get glued under the linoleum or a tile ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment