Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Red Stove Kitchen!

Paca Belle (from south of the border) has taken over the job of Supervisor! She was right in the thick of it yesterday when the island was being moved back into the kitchen telling the guys to 'go there' and 'no no, it goes here!'

I knew she was good for something ;-)





Bill, Vince, and Marco moving the island into position. Not an easy feat to accomplish! The red & blue thing on the left is the hood, standing on end.









The hood, being mounted. They will remove the blue plastic when the electricians are finished. The motor for the hood (I call it the 'engine' because it is as loud as a small jet engine!) goes on the roof!







And here it is, coming down the runway! The Red Stove! The guys from Campbell & Co will be here this morning to connect it, then I have to call someone to come and adjust it so all the burners are set correctly. 15,000 BTU of cooking capacity. Now, I just have to learn to cook, all over again!

The plumber called in sick yesterday, so I didn't have a kitchen sink to wash dishes in last night. Sure hope he makes it today! The little bathroom sink just isn't a good alternative. It works, but....

This has been fun, but you know, in this case a little bit of fun goes a long way, and I'm ready for the fun to stop now ;-) I want a bath in my new tub, I want to re-hang my pot rack, I want to get all my things put away! "Soon," Bill says, "soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment