Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I've got a blue kitchen!

Several folks have asked me what I'm using as my kitchen during the remodel -- well, here it is! My friend, Arlyn, made this cart for me to use during canning and to store canning supplies in. It now holds some dishes, some food, the top has my microwave and coffee pot -- to the left is the front door, to the right is my living room. I wash dishes in the bathroom sink.




Vince starting the painting of the kitchen. He sprayed the color on, then Marco went over it with a roller. Too many fumes and paint particles for me to keep the camera in during this process.








The blue kitchen. (Now, why do I keep hearing Elvis singing in my mind?)










The blue kitchen with the yellow hall. The orange stripe at the top is a camera glitch, whatever it is, it isn't there for real. The blue will be toned down when all the cabinets and counters are in place. The really nice thing is, yesterday was a gray day and the blue stayed blue, it did not go gray.

Aaron is coming over today to help me paint the bathroom.

I think David Bromstad would be proud of me, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment