Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paco Belle it is!

My Auntie Marie was one of my most favoritest peoples in the whole wide world, and she had a little Chihuahua named Paco that was nuttier than a squirrel's lunch, but in a good sort of way.

Little BeBe just doesn't fit Killer, as much as I like the name, so I think her name is going to be Paco Belle. Julian is giving her the evil eye, but Paco Belle isn't being intimidated. Nothing stands between a dog and her breakfast - not even a cat!


Tom, who is trimming the island Formica isn't being intimidated, either!










The Island with one of my table runners/toppers on it.










Alex (Alejandro) putting in the 'wet board' (or whatever it's called) for my tub surround. He will do the tiling, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment