Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Tile Man Leaveth

Alex starting the kitchen tile behind where the stove will go. Remember, the stove is Racing Red.










All the tile is up in the kitchen. This is the mural behind my stove. If you look to the left you may see a tile with a design on it in the back splash. There are 5 back splash tiles with different, compatible designs throughout the kitchen.







The only tile left to set in the bathroom is the back splash, but the vanity has to be in place first. I hope Alex comes back for that, he doesn't know if he is the one who will come put the grout in, or if that will be someone else. (He's lays tile, someone else frequently grouts it - depends on the schedule.)

The floors are done. What's left? The grout, putting in the hood, motor, stove, framing in the window and new doors, trim/mill work, last minute connections of electricity and plumbing. I think Monday and Tuesday are going to be verrrrrry busy days. Oh, and of course, moving back into my house ;-) The end is in sight. At least that's what they tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, be still my heart! Look at that cubby and soaking tub! It's gorgeous! Makes me wish I weren't almost 6 ft. tall and all legs.

    And your blue-blue floors! FABulous.
    I cannot wait for... the racing red stove beside the yellow island. (apologies to William Carlos Williams)

    ReplyDelete