Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Monday, March 8, 2010

Jose, setting the pipe for my new range, Marco is in the background stuffing insulation between the outer wall and the water pipes.














Jose and compadre working on the installation of my new gas fireplace insert









Marco and Vince having fun with the insulation











Marco putting up the new wall board in the kitchen










The Strawboss in all her glory! (Tashiko Akuma Pestini) She's got the guys whipped into shape, let me tell you! That is, when she crawls out from under the bed, which is where she hides most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment