Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The end is in sight!

Corner cabinet - first of the upper ones to go in. The cords you see sticking out of the wall are for under cabinet lights. The pipe in the lower left of the picture is for the pot filler.








Vince (gray shirt) and Marco hanging the other cabinets










The other cabinets are hung. End panels still need to be placed, and the refrigerator and end pantry. They will go in after the flooring is down.









The end of the kitchen where my grandmother's buffet and chest of drawers used to sit. Friday, they will put the top on the buffet, and probably the remaining end panels. They will also put in my new sliding glass doors and new kitchen window.

It wasn't until I got home with the sample, after I'd picked out the color of the wood (chicory) that I discovered it was the same color as grandmother's buffet. I must like that color, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment