Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 1 of the Remodel

Bill and his crew, Marco and Vince, arrived on time, and began to work.

Some time was spent taping up plastic and getting ready to contain the dust, but then they got to work!

Bill is taking out my horrid, ugly shower. I was so excited, I could hardly stand still long enough to take the picture.



The bathroom with nothing in it but a few dangly wires and the floor. My tub will go in the back, left corner.









Once Bill got the shower out, he called me to come with the camera. Above the stall was an old wasp nest about 8 inches by 6 inches by 3-4 inches deep. Yuck!








Taking out the wall board where the stove, etc. will go. Above is where the soffits used to be.









The kitchen sans wallboard. Tomorrow the plumber and the electrician will come and will do their stuff - or at least get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment