Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Monday, September 13, 2010

As Gene Autry used to say...


I'm back in the saddle again. So to speak. (It's been years since I've actually been on a horse, and it will be that many more years before it happens again, I'm sure;-)

It has been a very busy summer. I picked, cleaned, and packaged several gallons of plums and peaches, have a few gallons of grapes, a scant gallon of Bing cherries, a few quarts of Oregon Grape, raspberries, and black berries in the freezer. All are ready for the Jamming Session that will be the first weekend of October!

I have also been writing. Am polishing a novel with the help of good friends who are doing likewise with their novels, have several short stories about ready to go forth, in fact, a few are now waiting on the desks of various editors.

And Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh will be out the first of October. It is a novella, 37,000 words, and a companion piece to Brother Rat. Jiang Li will sell for $7.00US plus s/h (cost of envelope and postage). Stay tuned, more information to come. In the meantime, you can read the Prologue on my website www.LenoraRain-LeeGood.com .

What I'm reading:
Richard Wetherill: Anasazi
Pioneer Explorer of Southwestern Ruins
--by Frank McNitt

A biography I spied on a friend's bookshelf about the (white) man who discovered Chaco Cyn, Mesa Verde, and other ancient ruins. A very interesting book published by University of New Mexico Press. I'm a little less than a quarter of the way through the book, and it is holding my interest. But, then, I love the ruins and the SW.

My Gratefuls:
*I have wonderful friends
*I have two good kids
*The sun is shining
*Fruit is in the freezer
*Jiang Li is on her way

Quote for the Post:
“Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee
and just as hard to sleep after.” --Anne Morrow Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment