Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Thursday, April 1, 2010

slim pickins

Well, slim pickins yesterday. About the only thing going on yesterday is 'young' Alex came and grouted the tiles (not to be confused with slightly older Alex who put the tiles in), and I spent all day figuring out where to put stuff in the kitchen. Mostly, I knew where I wanted to put things, and I now have almost everything unpacked and put away. There are a couple boxes I am going to put in storage - my aunt's crystal, my cousin's unicorn collection, and some misc. stuff, otherwise, it's mostly unpacked. Am waiting to hang the pot rack (they have to repaint the ceiling), and they need to connect the hood to the motor on the roof, then I can remove all the plastic on the hood and use the stove. Whoopeee!!!!

So, no pictures today, but should be more tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow's pictures will be the totally finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment