Coming Soon!

Jiang Li, Warrior Woman of Yueh is the companion novella to My Adventures As Brother Rat. Jiang Li is now available; for a signed copy, please contact me via my website Contact Me button. Price is $7.00 plus s/h of $2.20 for envelope and postage, or $4.90 for Priority Mail (6 copies will fit in a Priority Mail envelope).

Monday, April 12, 2010

Now and Then

You may have to do some mental shifting with photos and captions. The operator isn't working with all buttons this morning ;-)

Then....and now!






































Then...and now!
I can't take these pictures from quite the same angle. I stood in the door for the old one, but the door has moved -- as well as just about everything else!













Self Portrait! Note my illuminating personality ;-)





Ever wondered what it looks like under a house? This is what it looks like under mine. Marco took the picture. Believe me, I was not, am not nor will I ever be, willing to crawl under my house, nor anyone elses!



And there it is! My new kitchen and bathroom. There are still a few nits to be fixed, but basically it's all over but the shouting - and writing of checks! I am absolutely thrilled with both room. And if any of you are in the Tri-Cities area and in need of any kind of construction (or destruction), I give my whole-hearted recomendation to Bill and his Triple C Construction Company! And if you need new cabinets, you will not go wrong with Columbia Cabinets!


Now, don't forget to check out my new website: http://www.lenorarain-leegood.com

2 comments:

  1. I am here to testify, the kitchen REMO is terrific--I was there and saw it yesterday! If you are viewing from a distance, I wish you could see the vibrant blue of the floor, the sunshine yellow of the countertop, the energetic racing red of the stove....imagine having a kitchen that is fun!! Bravo, Ol'Same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is great, Lenora. We are finally going to do a kitchen remodel. I am excited but probably dreading it more than anything. As I said at the meeting, I HATE having people in my house working! A necessary evil, I guess! But that doesn't mean I have to like it! Your kitchen looks amazing! Congrats! ~K

    ReplyDelete